Friday, September 19, 2008

Can The Casey Anthony Story Get Any More Bizarre?





The Guardian Angels protecting the Anthonys? Are you kidding me? I think this is total abuse or misuse of this organization. A waste of a resource that could be used elsewhere. Since I first heard of this case, I have read, watched and listened to everything I can find. I now check all of the Florida news websites and I see a lot of other crimes going on in that area. Are the Guardian Angels best placed at the Anthonys?

Yes, I think the protesters are way out of line! Actually, I wouldn't even call them protesters. There's not much to protest at this point.

I also think that Cindy and George Anthony are way out of line. Stay in the house and shut up! You have surveillance cameras that you can turn over to the police. I assume you have home owners insurance to cover damages to your house.

I try to sympathize with these parents/grandparents, but they make it harder everytime they walk outside their house and while hammering No Trespassing Signs and stringing caution tape around their yard, they tell the media that they are destroying the family and not doing their job, not looking for Caylee. Hello! The reporters job is to report. Is your yard the most important thing right now? And you're invoking a judgement day? Be careful what you wish for.

How about shaking that bat at Casey? She had no problem calling 911 and giving a detailed account of a ten minute altercation, but "I`m sorry I`ve given you guys the run-around." and "I just wish I honestly had more things to help with." was what she had to say about her missing daughter.

The Anthonys want to use the media only WHEN they want and for only WHAT they want to talk about, but they don't want to talk about the ever mounting evidence pointing towards the unthinkable. Maybe the media should go away...until Caylee is found.

I will probably follow this case forever.

2 comments:

ShirleyAnn said...

I am still following the Natalie Holloway case. This one will keep me hanging on too. I keep thinking any day, I will turn on the news and they will have found her. The girl is good at lying, but I cannot believe she could have hidden the body by herself so well, it will not be found.

Jackie said...

Jose Baez's investigators didn't take long to track down the protesters/harassers that Casey promptly called 911 about, with such detailed information. I wonder why they can't find Caylee?

No, I don't think they will find the body either. It IS alligator country down there.