Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seriously Larry!


4:00 AM

RING! RING! (I'm in a motel room, mind you.)

"Hello?"

"Is Larry there?"

"You've got the wrong number."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I called the wrong room"

"Ok"

*Click*

4:06 AM

RING! RING!

"Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping!?"

"This is Larry. I'm over here in room 130-something. Do you wanna come over and have a drink?"

"No, thank you."

*Click*

4:12 AM

RING! RING!

"HELLO!?"

"Hi. Are you alone?"

"No."

"You got a man over there with you?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

*Click*

4:18 AM

RING! RING!

"HELLO!?"

"Listen, I'm sorry, I want to apologize."

"Ok."

"I'm just sitting over here having a drink and you sound really purty and I just..."

*Click*

4:20 AM

RING! RING!

"Hi, I'm sorry, but can you tell who is calling me. Somebody from another room keeps calling me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can just block your phone."

"Ok, thank you."

"Your welcome."

*Click*

Seriously, Larry, how many dates have you actually gotten by calling a wrong number at a motel???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Larry can't even get a date drunk wrong number dialing. :( Did you ever get a peek at Ole Larry?