Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hockey? Seriously?


Before our recent trip to Houston for another reunion of the Sisters, we exchanged several emails on what we were going to do. One of the options was a Hockey game. Hockey? Seriously? I've never been to a Hockey game and I'm not much of a sports fan (except for rodeo...I know, some people don't consider Rodeo a sport, but whatever). Anyway, I thought, "Ok, I'm up for whatever." We went to the Houston Aeros/Chicago Wolves game. Well, let me tell you, Hockey rules!

Apparently, the Aeros were tied for third place in the West Division with the Chicago Wolves...yeah, I don't really know what that means, but this game put them into second place with a 2-1 win.

I learned a tiny bit about Hockey, saw lots of hot guys skating, shooting, fighting. It was awesome...well, except for the annoying girl behind us that would NOT shut up, but I will leave that story for another sister to tell. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hockey totally rules!
GAME OFF!
GAME ON!

Throw off your gloves and beat the snot out of somebody!

Oh and you forgot that one of the Aeros players use to play for Chicago last season. Yeah buddy I'm a hockey no it all.....throw me behind you with the annoying girl. HA!